table of content
learn how to recondition batteries
recondition 12v battery for car
recondition battery for lithium power tools
recondition battery for hybrid car
recondition battery for boat
recondition battery for UPS
recondition battery for
fast in minutes
couple things to use only
never buy again
where to get cheap batteries
how to test
how to recondition a 12v lead-acid car battery at home
Level Up and Never Buy Another Battery Again
Now that you have learned a basic method of how to recondition a standard 12v lead-acid battery, were you aware that there’s more methods to restoring these car batteries? Would you be interested in learning more about batteries, all types of batteries? Imagine saving hundreds of dollars a year and thousands of dollars over time, hardly every having to buy another battery again.
Take it from someone who hardly ever buys a battery anymore, and the only time I really do buy one is when I have misplaced it. Now, when any battery I come across fails, whether it be a car, boat, power tool, phone, laptop, or even common everyday alkaline, I just recondition it. It’s actually quite easy, once you know how.
So where did I learn how to recondition batteries? Believe it or not, I was once in the same position as you, scouring the Internet for information on whether batteries can be reconditioned so that I can save some money. Sure, I’ve heard about it, but never really looked into it until my mom’s car battery failed. She didn’t have the $150 dollars for a new battery, and we were also going through a tough stretch financially. So, I started Googling for ways to recondition batteries.
Sure, I came across many sites, articles, and videos on how to recondition batteries, but either there was something missing, too dangerous, or it would require too much time to educate myself on electronics and science to understand it. The real challenge for me was that I am not an electronic technically-sound person nor do I have the tools to start working on batteries.
I just wanted to recondition my mom’s car battery without dedicating my life to to it. I have a family to take care of and job to go to so my time was scarce. Then I came across this battery program.
For only $47 dollars, these guys stated that they can show you easy-to-do methods to recondition your battery. Seemed too good to be true at first, but I continued to listen, just to see if it was legit or not. They got my attention when they said that they can teach my how to recondition all sorts of batteries quickly, safely, and easily. To back it up, it came with a 60 days, no-questions money-back gurantee, for only $47 dollars.
I was thinking, this is a useful skill to have. Because, for only $47 dollars, I can gain instant access to this information. So, if I can save time researching for the correct information, as well as money on new batteries for our household, it was well worth it. With the 60 days money-back guarantee, I had nothing to lose, so sure why not.
Battery types they can show you how to reconditon includes:
– lead-acid battery – Typically found in cars, trucks, boats, lawn mowers, motorcycles, power sport vehicles, etc. Pretty much, the most widely used rechareable battery type.
– AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) & SLA (Sealed Lead-Acid) Batteries – These are just special types of lead-acid batteries which are commonly used in most lead-acid battery applications.
– Forklift Batteries – large, heavy duty, and expensive batteries that power forklifts, pallet-jacks, and even some off-grid and solar applications.
– Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Batteries – These are commonly used in power tools and many other devices/applications. Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries are the fastest growing batteries in the world.
– Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) Batteries- Commonly used in cordless drills & power tools. These are very durable batteries capable of handling deep discharging. But these batteries also have a “memory” issue.
– Laptop Batteries – Laptop batteries are often NiMH, NiCd, or Lithium Ion batteries. So this guide goes over different battery reconditioning methods for the different “types” of laptop batteries.
– How To Recondition Golf Cart Batteries
Description: Golf cart batteries are commonly lead-acid batteries. So they have many of the same issues that other types of lead-acid batteries have.
– How To Recondition Rechargeable Nickel–Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries
Description: Commonly used in digital cameras, laptops, cell phones, cordless power tools & other high drain devices.
– How To Recondition Alkaline (C, AA, AAA, N, and 9V) batteries
Description: Most C, AA, AAA, N, and 9V alkaline batteries are used to power electronics.
It’s legit! For $47 dollars, it is money well invested. I fixed my mom’s battery and made my money back reconditioning that first car battery, so it was a no-brainer decision for me. As mentioned, now with my new battery reconditioning skill, I basically don’t buy batteries any more. In fact I have a surplus, as I just get them from other people. LOL.